Mavens With Moustaches

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

INTRODUCING....

Hi everyone...it's me the new addition to the Bryan-Arnold home...and yes I am a BOY!!!!  Mommy tried telling you all that I was a boy...but you all kept thinking I was a girl..yuck!  Anyways..I forgive you and can't wait to meet you all.  I tried droppin hints like the very vivid dream mommy had where she saw clearly that I would be a boy..and then on the way to the appointment my Big sister Bella was reading a book and one of the main characters names was CRUZ...and my new godaddys family name is CRUZ...come on people...I couldn't have made it any easier!  And mommmy don't think I didn't hear your lil rumblings about "HOW FUN" and "CUTE" it is to dress a lil girl...that was rude...but I still love you!  I hear that I have an awesome family to come into including a Metal head prodigy Big Brother (super excited to meet him) a sister with a fun fro that I will enjoy to pull on...and a really young lil brother I can play with..sounds super fun! Also, I have an awesome Godfamily...yeah!!!!  And a loving extended family. AND... I already have a surfing buddy because mommys friend is having a lil dude just 2 weeks before I arrive...rad!  So there it is people...I am happy...baking in my mommys tummy..and yes..I have twig and berries! :)

xoxo
ME....CRUZ

1 comment: