Mavens With Moustaches

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Our Blueberry...29 weeks.


Just as i feared...it's happening..it's sneaking into my heart...slowly overwhelming every inch of it..sadness.
The sadness that this will be the final time that i carry a lil bambino in my belly..the last time I slowly start to feel the flutters of their kicks...the last time we so proudly peg their name..the last time for soooo many first times.
I was afraid of this..i know myself...I know how much I live to be a mommy and to bring kids into this world is an honor bestowed upon me that I will always be most grateful for.
But I must be able to accept the sadness and move on to the utter excitement and anticipation that we are all feeling!!!!

I can't believe that today is the first day of summer..and THIS SUMMER is the summer we have been counting down to so we can meet our Mr. Cruz!

I will make sure to savor and enjoy every single last day I have with this cute lil bun in the oven..every kick and move...Oh Dear Cruz how much I already LOVE YOU!

xoxo
Cruz' Mama


No comments:

Post a Comment