Mavens With Moustaches

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Card Toddler Style

So now that we have sent out our "Marvelous" Christmas Cards this year...I can quickly share what was a quick and chaos filled photo session...whew...let's just say..
                  Beach + Wind + Balloons + a Toddler= Stress and failed vision come to life
But..it's OK...it is what it is...we worked with what we had...and VOILA!

 BTW..TINY PRINTS...WHAT UP WITH THE CRAZY PRINTING..the picture came out maybe 5 shades darker!

















so NO...WE DIDN'T GET THE PERFECT PICTURE because we had to chase down a certain someone..yes that rhymes with "SCHMATEO"...but I don't care...I love our crazy little family so much!  And a big THANK YOU to my Father In Law for snapping the pictures...we has to think I am a NUT JOB!!!!

xoxo
Me
FELIZ NAVIDAD EVERYONE...LOVE THE CRAZY BRYAN-ARNOLD FAMILIA


No comments:

Post a Comment